Pages

Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2016

WOYWW #394 ~ The race before Christmas


Wednesday and it is time to head over to our lovely creator of WOYWW, Julia's blog and link is posted below.......


From last week I will say not sure where the time went but I do know right now not enough time in the day as I need it to be. I am glad to say I am almost ready for Christmas just a little more baking, few small gifts to pick up and packing up some more home baked goodies and chocolates for some friends of ours. 


My desk is has now the kit I picked up about a month ago laid out about to start working on that when I have time in the next little bit before Christmas. It came with a ring binder to the left and on the right side is the papers and goodies. Oh yah right in the middle at the top you can see two little albums I made earlier today at work they are tiny 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 as I am trying to use up all that smaller chipboard pieces from all those albums I made. Just only 3 pocket pages inside still waiting for flips and tags to get done. In the top left is that Christmas album I have finished just going to cut photo matts and embellisments to put inside to decorate when pictures go in. 

A close up of the album












Well I included pictures of the tags and the deconstructed envelope on the inside front cover and the double waterfall on the inside back cover. 

I have also finished the mini little candy mugs that hold those yummy Ferraro Rocher chocolates. I followed a tutorial I found on You Tube ,Paper Tea Cups from Bibi Cameron. I think they will look great with all the goodies I have made for Christmas. Still have to pack up the mint chocolate spoons but will be sure to post those when I get to them and forgot to take a picture of the other chocolate Christmas light bulb suckers we have packed up into twos for my daughters co-workers and some friends.


As every year my sister and I make home made gifts for each other and here are the ones I made for her this year. Top hats are made from recycled ribbon spools and the snow globe I used my new die set Ready set snow from Lawm Fawn.




Here are the ones my sister sent me on my tree with our grandma's and my father's  glass decorations...


I know this post is very picture heavy with all the stuff I have finished and with all the baking almost finished and with it being wednesday I will be standing in front of the oven finishing up with my daughters day off work to be my third and forth hand. So I have the last few busy days ahead of me still but will do my best to get around to everyone's desk and to everyone I missed last week and to those who commented thank you so very much and I am sorry I just didnt get the time to get back and hop around liked I had planned. Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post I so love reading each and every comment and am touched by everyone's sweets words. 

🎄May you all have a Merry Christmas.🎄
Hugs ~ Anne 

19 comments:

  1. wow, you have been busy! love those cups for the chocolates - shame I don't like the chocolates! hope you get everything done - or as much of it that is vital! your album is gorgeous, such pretty papers. Enjoy filling it. Happy Christmas Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute tea cups.Happy Christmas to you and have fun with that album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Anne some cool creations here, well done you!!! Love the wee cup holders fur chocolate and the hats tooso cool lots of work there. The small decorations are lovely too, snow globes my fav.
    Blessings upon you as we remember Jesus' birthday and a healthy 2017.
    Happy WOYWW!!
    Shaz in Oz.x #3

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your chocolate cups what an idea as the chocolates are so boring. I don't like them. You have been busy this week where do you find the time. A joyful Christmas to you and your family,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab desk, loving your shared projects especially the hats and ferrero rocher "cups", well done on being almost ready for Christmas too

    Seasons Greetings and Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anne. The album is just delightful. Love all your makes though. I made some of the mini 'teacups' to hold same chocs. also followed the same tutorial :-) Hope you get everything vital finished. Have a peaceful and joyful Christmas. Happy 2017. Anne x #13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy WOYWW and Merry Christmas. I love all of your creations. You are so clever. I bought a similar album earlier this year and only done one page so far. I plan to use it for some scrapbooking of family photos in 2017. Ali x #10

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Anne, you are so busy! So many gorgeous makes on the go here. Love those Chocolate teacups- wonderful.The ornaments are very special, I can see why you treasure them. Sending wishes for a very Happy & Peaceful Christmas from us both, Many hugs, Shaz #7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've been incredibly busy! Loving all those yummy patterned papers and it's great that you've managed to find some time to create some lovely bits in the midst of the Christmas madness! Happy WOYWW and a very Merry Christmas! zsuzsa #20

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful crafty makes! Love the mini album. Gorgeous. I love making them. So versatile. The little teacups look really great as do the tophats. You've had a really craft week!

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #25

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Christmas Album is awesome - thanks for sharing all the pages! The mini-teacups are too wonderful, and your ornament gifts are great fun! It is so nice that you have another kit to start working on in the New Year! I must look into those kits! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas! Lindart #28

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those cups, thanks for sharing the link.
    I am determined to visit everyone this week if only to say ...
    Have a good Christmas, lots of hugs and laughter.
    Christine #29

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ADORE those little cups for the Choccies!!! How sweet is that? Also the recycled presents for that sister of yours are just great. Hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas :-D
    Hugs, LLJ 15 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute little cups and SERIOUSLY how did the chocolate survive???? to make it to the cup stage lol. You have been very busy for sure at least your having fun doing it !!!
    Beautiful album you've created like I say you should sell em lol
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word, Anne. Those little cups are simply lovely. What a treat for folk. You are really creative - and have done so many lovely things this year. Well done you!!! Your album is great.
    Thanks for visiting and for your comments. Have a very special Christmas.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #11

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anne, Loving your Christmas album and the things you have made.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW & Happy Christmas
    Sue #16

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anne, great post. The little cups are brilliant. Thanks for stopping by at mine. Have a lovely Christmas and a very happy new year, Angela x 14

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh Anne, you have made so many fabulous gifts :) I love the shakers and those candy cups WOW I bet everyone was so thrilled with all of it.
    Merry Christmas!
    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous album, Anne, and what sweet little gifts - especially the little hats - I love those! Thank you for your lovely comment, and thank you - the pain in my hand is a lot better as long as I keep the finger splints on. I am glad you like my creations!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #18

    ReplyDelete